Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Intro!


Hi all!
My name is Crystal K. I am married to an amazing man, Stephen. We have known each other for 18 years and have been married for 11 of them!

My husband did 12 years in the US Navy on Nuclear Submarines and is now Active Duty Reserves in the Air Force and works a 'civilian' job.

I am a stay at home mom to 4 boys - 10, 8 and twin 4 year olds. The twins go to preschool on my school (college) days and the older two are in 4th grade and 3rd grade. My oldest son is on the Autism spectrum.

In my spare time, which isn't much, I like to cook, bake, read, garden, craft and watch tv & movies! I recently got done turning 46lbs of concord grapes into jam! Woooooo!!!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Crystal,
    Welcome to Health 100! My goal is to help you live a long happy healthy life. I truly hope you enjoy this course! If you need some tech help check out my blog, you may find the tutorials helpful. Just go to: http://www2.palomar.edu/pages/kfalcone/category/tech-how-tos/

    ReplyDelete